Saturday, February 4, 2012

My New Obsession!!

I was slow to get on board, as I am with most new things, but I finally signed up for a Pinterest account.  I kept hearing about it on the news and face book, but I feel like my life is already so complicated and busy I wasn’t sure if I would ever even use it, not to mention I wasn’t completely sure what it was.  Never the less I succumbed to the curiosity and signed up.

Man was I missing out!  So many cool things and ideas!  Great recipes, crafts, ideas, cute pictures, neat sayings…the list goes on.  This has kind of become an obsession…I want to try so many things on there.  I have had the opportunity to try a few and have loved everything up to this point.  What a great way to share ideas with the world!!!!  I ahve so many other projects I want to do but here are jsut a few I have actually tried.  Enjoy these pictures of some of my projects.

Take an empty picture frame, tap finishing nails into the slot where the glass used to be and tie fishing line across. then hang your frame on the wall and you now have stylish jewelry storage

Buy a frame for a poster and take the plastic out and add a poster board painted with chalk board paint. I got all my supplies at Wal-Mart

Bought cheap pillows at Target and cute fabric and Joann’s and made this adorable pillow mattress for lounging on the living room floor to watch cartoons!

No comments:

Post a Comment