Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Blessed is me


BJ is out of town this week so it’s just me & the kids.  It’s been a rough week so far since each night they all ask for Daddy & when he is coming home.  I decided that we needed a movie night, so all four of us piled into my bed & pulled the covers up.  So now we sit here watching Toy Story 3.  I realized how great my kids are.  Not that I don’t love them all the time but its these moments that really warm my heart & remind me how lucky I am to have such love bugs.  Gage ate & is now fast asleep next to me.  I hope he stays that way cause Paisley keeps wanting to touch the Lion decal on his pajamas & give him kisses J  When I started the movie Bianca & Paisley were very animated saying “uh oh” when Buzz slices Mr. & Mrs. One Eye’s car in half, & Bianca keeps telling me who is not very nice J.  Now granted they keep getting in & out of bed and I have to keep telling them to be quiet so Gage wont wake up.  But who can resist smiling when both girls bust into dance when Ken is trying on clothes for Barbie J  I’m sure they will wake up too early for me in the morning and have a fight by 6:30 am but I love these kids and can’t imagine my life without them.  Thank you Lord for the blessings in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment